These meetings are organised jointly by the Aix-Marseille University and CEA Cadarache. The present meeting will be organised in the Montperrin centre of the Aix-Marseille University, located in Aix-en-Provence. Offices and computers connected to the network will be available, as well as WIFI connection.
Aix-en Provence is a beautiful city in Provence, close to the "Luberon" hills and vineyards. Many festivals take place in Provence on July, in particular the "Festival d'Art Dramatique" in Avignon and the "Festival d'Art Lyrique" in Aix en Provence.
View Larger Map
- “General Principles for Relaxation and Self-Organization” (2011)
- “Rotation and Momentum Transport in Magnetised Plasmas” (2009)
- “Bifurcations, fronts and boundary layers in Magnetised Plasmas” (2007)
- “Turbulence overshoot and resonant structures in fusion and astrophysical plasmas” (2005)
- “Relaxation Processes in Magnetised Plasmas” (2003)
- “Self Organization and Transport in Electromagnetic Turbulence” (2001)
Soon, there will be more related links here: